Independent Consultants are employed in many industries to advise, identify problems, and develop strategies. They typically work as freelancers and tend to be senior or retired experts in their field. Independent Consultants often travel out to businesses and organizations to perform job duties.
When interviewing Independent Consultants, the best candidates will demonstrate active listening and analytical skills and be adept at identifying problems. Be wary of candidates who lack attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Independent Consultants:
1. What skills do you have that make you a good Independent Consultant?
Tests skill level, experience, understanding of the role, and suitability for the position.
2. Describe a time when your advice benefited a company. What happened?
Reveals communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you go about gathering information about a company or organization?
Tests planning and organizational skills as well as research techniques.
4. How do you keep up-to-date with advancements in your field?
Demonstrates commitment to ongoing learning and dedication to excellence.
5. You discover a senior staff member has been stealing. How do you proceed?
Reveals candidates’ integrity and their ability to appropriately process sensitive information.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources