Interview Questions for Independent Consultants:
1. What skills do you have that make you a good independent consultant?
Tests skill level, experience, understanding of the role, and suitability for the position.
2. Describe a time when your advice benefited a company. What happened?
Reveals communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you go about gathering information about a company or organization?
Tests planning and organizational skills as well as research techniques.
4. How do you keep up-to-date with advancements in your field?
Demonstrates commitment to ongoing learning and dedication to excellence.
5. You discover a senior staff member has been stealing. How do you proceed?
Reveals candidates’ integrity and their ability to appropriately process sensitive information.