Strategy consultants analyze business systems and devise strategies to improve performance. They study competitor behavior, research market trends, and make suggestions on where businesses can improve.
When interviewing strategy consultants, suitable candidates will have detailed knowledge of market behavior and experience with project management. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills and those with a limited understanding of management frameworks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Strategy Consultants:
1. What skills do you think strategy consultants need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role.
2. What techniques do you use to analyze market behavior?
Reveals knowledge of market analysis.
3. In your experience, which business processes usually require updating?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of improvement strategies.
4. How do you assist clients with the decision making process?
Reveals experience with strategy implementation.
5. What has been your most successful business improvement strategy?
Demonstrates relevant industry experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources