Strategy consultants help businesses remain competitive by analyzing business practices and devising strategies for improvement. They help define company markets, identify industry trends, and create strategies for improving performance and revenue.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Strategy Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a talented strategy consultant to assist our clients in improving their business performance. In this role, you will be identifying key areas for improvement, conducting market research, and suggesting strategies to boost company performance.
To ensure success as a strategy consultant, you should have sound knowledge of financial analysis, and experience with workflow management. A top-level strategy consultant will identify and suggest strategies that reduce costs, boost performance, and ensure industry longevity.
Strategy Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss business goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and studying market trends.
- Analyzing existing company processes and workflows.
- Evaluating the practices and market behavior of industry competitors.
- Creating and presenting analysis reports.
- Devising strategies to increase revenue, cut costs, and promote growth.
- Overseeing the implementation of updated business strategies.
- Reviewing and analyzing the efficacy of revised business strategies.
- Monitoring the long-term effects of business changes.
Strategy Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, business management or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience as a strategy consultant.
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Deep understanding of management frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis.
- Experience with project management.
- Report writing skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources