Interview Questions for Human Resources Management Consultants:
1. Do you think that a high staff churn rate is necessarily a bad sign?
Highlights the candidate's understanding of staffing and HR concepts.
2. How do you think automation can improve HR processes in businesses?
Details the candidate's experience and knowledge of the latest trends in HR management.
3. How would you deal with a hostile member of management?
Tests the candidate's ability to handle workplace conflict.
4. What are your strategies for overcoming resistance to change?
Reveals the candidate's skills and methods of achieving results.
5. Under what circumstances would you recommend restructuring an organization?
Explains the candidate's thinking around HR processes and strategies.