HRIS Manager Job Description Template
We are on the hunt for a talented and analytical human resource information system (HRIS) manager to supervise the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS. You will perform a range of duties including processing employee data, preparing reports, and developing data processing systems.
The successful candidate will ensure that all HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labor regulations. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will also possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software and databases.
HRIS Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of our HR information systems.
- Recording and processing employee information including annual leave, salaries, and working hours.
- Supporting management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintaining data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Working alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Designiing user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Overseeing all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensuring all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
HRIS Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an HRIS manager position.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Good communication and organizational skills.