A Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager is responsible for the support and maintenance of a company’s HR systems. They are charged with processing employee data, generating HR-related reports, managing system upgrades, and maintaining data integrity.
HRIS Manager Job Description Template:
We are on the hunt for a talented and analytical Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager to supervise the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS. You will perform a range of duties including processing employee data, preparing reports, and developing data processing systems.
The successful candidate will ensure that all HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labor regulations. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will also possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software and databases.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HRIS manager position.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Good communication and organizational skills.