Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analysts oversee databases, software, and computer systems that companies use to manage their human resources. Their duties include analyzing HRIS systems, monitoring performance, and resolving issues. They may also be required to assist HR managers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HRIS Analyst Job Description Template
We are seeking a highly capable HRIS Analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. In this role, your duties will include optimizing the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You will also be required to design new HRIS processes.
To ensure success as an HRIS Analyst, you should possess extensive experience in HRIS analysis in a related industry. Outstanding HRIS Analysts combine their HR knowledge with expertise in HRIS to ensure optimal HR management.
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs.
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
- Documenting processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports.
- Performing application upgrades, as well as and providing training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries.
- Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS.
HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, HR Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst in a related industry.
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries.
- Proficiency in HRM software, such as Workday HCM, Criterion HCM, and PurelyHR.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests.and audits.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources