Interview Questions for HRIS Analysts:
1. Tell me about your steps to analyze the performance of HR software systems?
Determines the candidate's knowledge and experience with HRIS analysis.
2. Can you describe a time when HR processes benefited from your analysis?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and reveals whether the scenario described aligns with the role.
3. How would you explain the reason for running SQL-type queries to laypeople?
Reveals the candidate's communication skills, as well as their knowledge of running database queries.
4. What would you say is the best way to monitor contractual leave days?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and experience of suitable software solutions for standard HR practices.
5. Staff needs training on a new HR system you implemented. How do you proceed?
Assesses the candidate's experience, as well as their insight into the need for such training.