Interview Questions for HRIS Administrators:
1. Can you explain the steps you take to analyze HRIS performance?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience with HRIS performance analysis.
2. How would you go about generating a report on staff turnover for HR?
Tests the candidate's knowledge, analytical skills, and experience performing database searches.
3. Can you tell me about a time when HR benefited from your input?
Assesses the candidate's experience and reveals their overall suitability for the position.
4. Staff needs training in new HR software. How do you proceed?
Evaluates the candidate's communication skills, as well as their ability to train staff.
5. Can you describe how you would go about ensuring data integrity?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge, as well as their awareness of the need for data integrity.