Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Administrators maintain Human Resource management systems, software, and databases. Their duties include analyzing HRIS performance, managing user accounts, and resolving issues. They may also perform HRIS training.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HRIS Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly skilled HRIS Administrator to manage our HR technologies. In this role, your duties will include analyzing the efficiency of our HR systems, gathering user data, and monitoring performance metrics. You will also be required to develop and implement new HRIS processes.
To ensure success as an HRIS Administrator, you should possess extensive experience in HRIS administration in a similar role. A top-notch HRIS Administrator will align Information Technology expertise with knowledge of Human Resources to optimize an organization's HR practices.
HRIS Administrator Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with HR managers and other stakeholders to determine HRIS needs.
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
- Creating user accounts, managing access, and updating employee information.
- Performing system upgrades, as well as providing training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
- Maintaining databases, analyzing data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
- Recording and securely storing HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Auditing HR processes and documents, including payroll administration, staff turnover, hiring, and termination of service, when required.
- Tracking and implementing technological advancements in the field of HRIS.
HRIS Administrator Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, HR Management, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience as an HRIS Administrator.
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS performance metrics and improving processes.
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes.
- Proficiency in HRM software, such as Zoho People and Workday HCM.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and to train staff.
- Ability to keep up with innovation and trends in HRIS Administration.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources