Hospitality Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a dynamic hospitality manager to join our company. In this role, your duties will include coordinating daily hospitality activities and operations, supervising staff members, and adhering to a high level of customer service.
To ensure success as a hospitality manager, you should have an exceptional understanding of the hospitality industry and display an aptitude for customer service. Ultimately, a top-notch hospitality manager should have excellent managerial skills and the ability to communicate with personnel and customers effectively.
Hospitality Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and managing the daily operations of the hospitality staff to ensure efficiency.
- Supervising staff members and communicating the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Checking the quantity and quality of supplies and equipment on a daily basis, such as guest amenities.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures.
- Attending to any complaints logged by guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Performing monthly evaluations of staff members according to performance and participation.
- Preparing the monthly budget of the hospitality division and creating expenditure reports for senior management review.
- Working with the human resources department to recruit and train new personnel.
- Determining the future goals of the hospitality division by studying market trends and working with the marketing team.
Hospitality Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business, office administration, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional knowledge of standard hospitality practices and procedures.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate with staff members.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of customer service and the ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.