Homemaker Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced homemaker who can cook, clean and offer professional childcare. Other responsibilities include scheduling and overseeing lawn and household maintenance, laundry, basic interior design, and managing other household staff. Homemakers can expect to buy food and household supplies, settle various bills, and budget and control expenditures.
Successful candidates should have a broad knowledge of family and consumer sciences, basic mathematics, nutrition, child development and psychology. Ideal candidates will have numerous references, years’ of experience and a warm but professional approach to the work.
- Doing the weekly grocery shopping.
- Setting and monitoring budgets.
- Cleaning, cooking and doing the laundry.
- Scheduling and overseeing property maintenance.
- Coordinating other household management activities.
- Caring for children.
- Advising household owners in housekeeping matters.
- Staying up-to-date nutrition and hygiene.
- High school diploma.
- 5+ years' experience.
- Certificate in First Aid.
- Numerous references.