From RM800.00 +SST /post.
Free to post internships.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Candidate virtual chat tool
Email and phone.
Hiredly is a local job board that offers a range of job posting plans with various job post enhancement options for increased visibility. The platform also features free internship posting tokens for companies interested in hiring entry-level talent.
The job board's additional applicant tracking and candidate interviewing tools make it a good choice for local hiring efforts. However, unlike competitors JobStreet and StartUpJobs.Asia, Hiredly does not offer a free general job posting plan.
- Each plan includes a number of free internship posting tokens.
- Employers gain access to a customizable virtual chat interviewing tool.
- The job visibility booster tool includes keyword highlights, a home page feature, and auto-refresh options for added reach.
- The platform allows employers to search its resume database for suitable candidates.
- Users can post, re-post, and edit listings with ease from their online dashboard.
- Employers can use the site's applicant tracking system to efficiently manage candidates and talent pipelines.
- The platform is more affordable than some local competitors, such as Maukerja.
- Hiredly offers comprehensive employer branding options and social media campaigns.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- There is no free job posting plan for general jobs.
- Resume database access is charged separately to job posts, incurring additional fees.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
While online reviews of Hiredly are limited, the platform has a 3.6-star rating based on the opinion of more than 30 people on its Facebook page.
Single Job Credit
Classic - 1 Job Slot
Limited Edition - 1 Job Slot ++
Popular - 3 Job Slots ++
Enterprise - 5 Job Slots ++
Add On: Talent Token
Add On: Featured Token
*The platform offers additional job post upgrades that users can access on its order page.
How to Post a Job on Hiredly:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hiredly.
Posting a job on Hiredly.
Click on "For Employers."
You'll find this button on the right-hand side of Hiredly's home page.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Start Hiring Today" in the top-right corner and complete the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Register as Employer."
Add your company information to the online form and click on "Complete Registration."
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Our Packages," choose your preferred job posting plan, and click on "Purchase Now" under the applicable heading.
Peruse the available job post upgrades and add any you'd like to purchase to your cart.
Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Checkout."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package, and click on "Confirm Order" to proceed. You'll then be prompted to add your payment details and complete your purchase via invoice.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy from your dashboard.
Hiredly vs. Maukerja:
Hiredly and Maukerja both advertise local jobs and offer robust hiring tools, such as applicant tracking and employer branding. However, only Maukerja features job ad distribution to multiple job sites. While Hiredly charges RM800.00 +SST per post, Maukerja's pricing starts at RM1,600.00 +SST for three posts.
Hiredly vs. JobStreet:
Hiredly and JobStreet both offer a free job posting plan, but the former's is limited to internship postings. Like Hiredly, JobStreet has a feature-rich hiring profile, offering resume searches and applicant tracking. However, Hiredly's paid plans are costlier, starting at RM800.00 +SST per post, compared to JobStreet's RM397.31 +SST per post.
Hiredly vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises general roles both locally and globally. In comparison, Hiredly primarily caters to job seekers in Malaysia and gives employers a more targeted reach. Both sites have a free job posting option, but Hiredly's is limited to internship postings, and its paid plans start at RM800 +SST per post.
How much does it cost to post a job on Hiredly?
Hiredly's pricing starts at RM800.00 +SST for a single job post.
How do I delete job post on Hiredly?
Users should contact the company via email to remove a job post before its expiration date.
Does Hiredly offer resume searches?
Yes, Hiredly features resume database access.
Can I post a job for free on Hiredly?
Hiredly offers free internship posting options for hiring recent graduates and students.