Interview Questions for Health System Specialists:
1. Can you describe how you identify health system needs?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge, as well as their research and collaboration skills.
2. How would you determine whether high standards in patient care are maintained?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of patient care standards, as well as their ability to gather and interpret relevant information.
3. In your opinion, what contributes to failed preventative care initiatives?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their ability to facilitate efficient and cost-effective health education programs.
4. How would you evaluate the efficiency of an existing healthcare program?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of healthcare programs and their ability to perform assessments.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you had major success in this role?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to make suitable contributions to the development and management of health systems.