Health services administrators perform administrative functions at healthcare facilities. They manage budgets and billing, hire and oversee medical office staff, and implement improved administrative processes.
When interviewing health services administrators, look for candidates with exceptional organizational abilities and knowledge of medical terminology. Avoid candidates with limited knowledge of healthcare administration software and those with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Health Services Administrators:
1. Can you describe an administrative process you successfully optimized?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and their ability to perform effective health services administration.
2. Which software do you recommend for healthcare administration? Why?
Highlights the candidate's experience and their proficiency in industry-related software.
3. Can you explain your approach to hiring medical office staff?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of best practices in staff recruitment and their ability to source suitable staff.
4. What processes would you implement to monitor expenses?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in managing expenses and their ability to curb unnecessary spending.
5. Which methods do you use to evaluate staff performance?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of staff performance metrics and their ability to promote efficiency and productivity.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources