Health Educators promote wellness and a healthy environment within different sectors of society. They evaluate health education needs, foster strategic partnerships, and formulate sustainable objectives. Their duties include developing educational materials and promoting awareness of health education programs.
When interviewing Health Educators, accomplished candidates will demonstrate experience in developing health education programs and the ability to achieve objectives. Be wary of candidates who lack the ability to collaborate with others and those with limited communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Health Educators:
1. Can you describe a health education program you've contributed to?
Assesses the candidate's experience, as well as their skills in providing health education.
2. Can you explain your steps in gathering data to determine program objectives?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of research methodology and their ability to formulate objectives.
3. Which materials would you design to alert youths to the dangers of obesity?
Tests experience in designing educational materials and the candidate's ability to apply their knowledge appropriately.
4. Tell me which stakeholders you regularly collaborate with on projects?
Reveals the candidate's ability to collaborate, as well as their awareness of the need to consult specialists and community representatives.
5. In your opinion, which factors cause health education initiatives to fail?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and whether they demonstrate a proactive approach toward achieving program objectives.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources