Interview Questions for Hardware Design Engineers:
1. What PCB design software do you prefer working with and why?
Assesses the candidate's technical experience and skills.
2. What are the most important parameters to measure when testing a circuit board?
Evaluates the candidate's evaluation methodology and analytical thinking skills.
3. What methods would you use to diagnose an underperforming processor?
Explores the candidate's diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
4. How do you ensure that the hardware components integrate correctly with the software?
Examines the candidate's experience and knowledge of software systems and integrations.
5. Can you describe your most challenging design issue and how you resolved it?
Reveals more of the candidate's experience, problem-solving abilities, and technical strengths.