Also known as Grillardins, Grill Cooks are responsible for preparing meals by using heat that is emitted from below the food.
When interviewing Grill Cooks, the most suitable candidate will be a thorough multitasker who demonstrates the ability to work under pressure. Be wary of candidates who lack interpersonal and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Grill Cooks:
1. How would you keep track of multiple meals as you prepare them?
Assesses organizational and multitasking abilities.
2. What would you do to prevent cross-contamination?
Tests knowledge of food safety guidelines.
3. How would you ensure that you thrived in a fast-paced kitchen?
Demonstrates technical skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
4. What if you cooked a steak perfectly, but a customer insisted otherwise?
Highlights analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
5. How would you ensure that customers kept returning to the restaurant?
Reveals attentiveness, as well as technical and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources