Interview Questions for Gestalt Therapists:
1. What are the benefits of gestalt therapy?
Reveals industry knowledge and expertise.
2. How would you ensure that you stay organized and up-to-date with documentation?
Reveals time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
3. Do you have any techniques that you have created and executed successfully?
Exhibits creativity and the ability to keep sessions interesting.
4. Describe a time when you felt unable to help a client. How did you handle the situation?
Tests self-awareness and the ability to resolve inner conflicts effectively.
5. What is your greatest strength as a gestalt therapist?
Demonstrates counseling skills and achievements.