Gestalt Therapists are licensed psychotherapists that focus on alleviating stress and mental disorders using the experimental Gestalt method of therapy. Gestalt Therapists demonstrate a client-centered approach to counseling sessions with an emphasis on self-awareness.
When interviewing Gestalt Therapists, preferred candidates should demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills, be a good listener, and have in-depth knowledge of associated therapeutic techniques. Avoid candidates who have limited knowledge of mental health disorders and their associated effects.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Gestalt Therapists:
1. What are the benefits of Gestalt Therapy?
Reveals industry knowledge and expertise.
2. How would you ensure that you stay organized and up-to-date with documentation?
Reveals time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
3. Do you have any techniques that you have created and executed successfully?
Exhibits creativity and the ability to keep sessions interesting.
4. Describe a time when you felt unable to help a client. How did you handle the situation?
Tests self-awareness and the ability to resolve inner conflicts effectively.
5. What is your greatest strength as a Gestalt Therapist?
Demonstrates counseling skills and achievements.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources