Geriatrician Job Description Template
We are looking for a geriatrician to maintain the well-being of patients and provide special treatments for the elderly at our facility. The responsibilities of geriatricians include diagnosing and treating illnesses, referring patients to specialists, and monitoring drug regimens.
To be successful as a geriatrician, you should demonstrate exceptional communication skills, empathy, and good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses.
- Referring patients to specialists.
- Monitoring the side-effects of medication.
- Assessing the risks of medications.
- Paying attention to the mental and physical health of patients.
- Providing medical and lifestyle advice.
- Qualified physician.
- Must have attended geriatric training.
- Must be compassionate and empathetic.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to manage stress.