Interview Questions for Geriatricians:
1. How do you deal with difficult patients?
Demonstrates compassion and patience.
2. Can you tell us more about your experience?
Reveals Geriatric experience.
3. What is the most challenging part of diagnosing a patient's condition?
Demonstrates the ability to diagnose a patient's condition accurately.
4. Can you describe a situation when you used scientific rules or methods to solve a problem successfully?
Demonstrates scientific decision-making and problem-solving skills.
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge as a geriatrician in the past year?
Demonstrates ability to advance skill and knowledge.