A Geriatrician is trained to manage the health care needs of elderly patients. Geriatricians manage and treat conditions, refer critical health issues to specialists, and monitor medication intake.
When interviewing Geriatricians, the most suitable candidate should have compassion for elderly patients, great communication skills, and the ability to make good decisions that will benefit the patient. Be wary of candidates who lack critical thinking skills and display poor interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Geriatricians:
1. How do you deal with difficult patients?
Demonstrates compassion and patience.
2. Can you tell us more about your experience?
Reveals Geriatric experience.
3. What is the most challenging part of diagnosing a patient's condition?
Demonstrates ability to diagnose a patient's condition accurately.
4. Can you describe a situation when you used scientific rules or methods to solve a problem successfully?
Demonstrates scientific decision-making and problem-solving skills.
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge as a Geriatrician in the past year?
Demonstrates ability to advance skill and knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources