Game Animator Interview Questions:
1. What method do you use to diagnose a technical problem with an animation?
Tests candidates' experience working with video game technology.
2. What type of questions would you ask a client who is developing a sports-related video game?
Highlights candidates' ability to draw out information and create design briefs.
3. How do you ensure that you keep up with the latest game animation trends?
Tests candidates' research capabilities and knowledge of the latest trends.
4. Do you have experience working with Photoshop and/or Maya?
Highlights candidates' experience working with design software.
5. Do you have experience modeling, rigging, and skinning models for video games?
Showcases candidates' level of expertise.