Interview Questions for Front Office Managers:
1. How will you respond to a customer complaining about the service?
Test the candidate’s interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Describe a time when you went out of your way to assist a customer?
Evaluates the candidate's initiative and customer service skills.
3. How would you manage the team's performance?
Assesses the candidate's leadership abilities.
4. How would you ensure that you completed several urgent tasks on time?
Examines the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
5. What would you do if a receptionist was consistently late for work?
Assesses the candidate's management and interpersonal skills.