Florist Job Description Template
We are searching for a green-thumbed Florist to work in our neighborhood store. The Florist's responsibilities include processing flower shipments, pruning the flowers at periodic intervals, and arranging marketable bouquets. You should also furnish clients with relevant flower-related information.
To ensure success as a florist, you should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers' nutritional requirements. Invariably, a terrific florist will craft robust packaging solutions to avoid preventable breakages.
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers' life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients' flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist.
- Completion of a Botany-related course is highly advantageous.
- Acutely familiar with plants' nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.