Interview Questions for Fitters:
1. What precautions should a skilled Fitter take to minimize accidents and injuries?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of work-site safety regulations, analytical skills, and experience.
2. Under what circumstances would you replace a structural component?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, mechanical skills, and experience.
3. How do you ensure that structural components are the correct size?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to interpret blueprints as well as his or her attention to detail and experience.
4. What do you think is the most challenging or demanding aspect of being a Fitter, and why?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. Would you prefer to work independently or as part of a team, and why?
Demonstrates the candidate’s honesty, adaptability, and flexibility.