Financial Coordinators coordinate companies' accounts payable and receivable. A Financial Coordinator is responsible for keeping pertinent records and handling relevant inquiries.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Financial Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking to recruit a meticulous, organized Financial Coordinator to organize and streamline our accounts payable and receivable. The Financial Coordinator will maintain documentation and records proficiently to ensure correctness and promptness of deliverables. You will handle and resolve inquiries regarding billing problems and disputes, and keep spreadsheets for reconciliation purposes.
To ensure success you need to be focused and stay up to date with your work duties. Top applicants have proficient time-management skills, and can multitask with interruptions in a dynamic environment.
Financial Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reporting activities related to pertinent processes.
- Handling utility and other bills swiftly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers.
- Handling billing problems and disputes.
- Liaising with various parties to gather and share relevant information.
- Making required adjustments to customer accounts.
- Entering adjustments into Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) system.
- Improving and redesigning processes.
- Maintaining records and documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
Financial Coordinator Requirements:
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.