Financial Accountants gather and monitor financial information. Financial Accountants prepare reports such as balance sheets and income statements, provide insight on costs and revenue, and provide financial advice.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Financial Accountant Job Description Template
We are looking for a diligent Financial Accountant to be responsible for supporting decision-making and overseeing of financial information. The Financial Accountant's responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To be successful as a Financial Accountant, you should have an Accounting degree and experience as an Accountant. Ultimately, a seasoned Financial Accountant should be competent in financial principles and ensure the organization complies with the law.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- Previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources