Interview Questions for Finance Managers:
1. What impact has your attention to detail made to an organization’s profitability?
This question tests the candidate’s attention to detail.
2. What procedure would you follow in a financial feasibility analysis?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. How do you achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize costs?
This question will indicate the candidate's business acumen.
4. What criteria do you use when making recommendations on a risky investment?
This question indicates a candidate’s ability to calculate risks effectively.
5. How would you rectify the situation if you made an error in a financial forecast?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to recognize errors and remedy the situation.