Interview Questions for Fast Food Cashiers:
1. A customer wishes to return their meal because it’s incorrect. What process do you follow?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of restaurant processes.
2. How would you handle an aggressive customer?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
3. A customer asked you a question but you don’t know the answer. How do you respond?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in a customer service role.
4. A customer enters the restaurant and places a large order. How would you guarantee the order details are accurately communicated to the kitchen staff?
Tests the candidate’s communication skills.
5. What strengths do you have that prove your ability to work as a cashier?
Highlights the candidate’s possible strengths.