An Expeditor helps a business to harmonize and expedite the flow of work and materials between and within various departments. Expeditors are found in production control, project management and purchasing. Top applicants are energetic, focused and analytical. Avoid sullen, disorganized applicants.
Expeditor Interview Questions
1. Could you give examples from past experience where you facilitated and expedited a process effectively?
The applicant's answer will give you an indication of their experience as an Expeditor.
2. What would you say the five biggest challenges of being an Expeditor are?
In the answer to this question the candidate will display their knowledge of aspects in this position to approach with caution.
3. How have you solidified professional relationships with various internal and external parties in previous positions?
An Expeditor needs to grow relationships to ensure effectiveness in their position. Listen for the potential hire to demonstrate this ability.
4. How do you relate to people from diverse backgrounds?
The prospective hire's answer will demonstrate their people skills, and further show their ability to build effective relationships.
5. Are you organized, and why would you say so?
The candidate needs to convince you of their organizational skills, as it impossible for an Expeditor to succeed if they are disorganized.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources