Executive Recruiters source and appoint people to fill designated posts within companies. These professionals are also responsible for ensuring that incumbents are adequately oriented and trained upon their arrival.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Executive Recruiter Job Description Template
We are searching for a resourceful and compassionate Executive Recruiter to fulfill our hiring needs. The Executive Recruiter will be required to advertise job postings, gather applications, and headhunt prospective employees. You should also issue job offers and oversee the orientation of newly-employed incumbents.
To be successful as an Executive Recruiter, you should be able to streamline the recruiting process to ensure that suitable candidates are appointed within the appropriate time frames. An excellent Executive Recruiter will monitor all aspects of the organization's development to ensure that we have sufficient staff at all times.
Executive Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on our social media platforms.
- Collecting and reviewing applications to shortlist candidates.
- Conducting background checks to ensure that candidates are fit for appointment.
- Contacting applicants' nominated referees to ascertain their work ethic and experience.
- Meeting with and interviewing shortlisted individuals.
- Consulting with members of the applicable team to obtain their input on potential hires.
- Selecting the most suitable candidates and providing them with job offers.
- Scheduling training and orientation for new employees.
Executive Recruiter Requirements:
- Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, or similar.
- Extensive recruitment experience.
- Familiarity with pertinent recruiting software and tools.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Discerning, with top-notch decision-making skills.
- Excellent desktop research skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathic and helpful, but firm.
- Committed to furthering our company's reach.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources