Interview Questions for Hiring Managers:
1. What traits should every successful candidate possess?
Demonstrates hiring expertise and alignment with the company's values.
2. Could you discuss your least successful hire?
3. What would you do if the best candidate for a position lacked certain technical skills?
Tests analytical and problem-solving skills, including the willingness to develop capacity in others.
4. How would you ensure that a new hire acclimatized to the company?
Assesses teamwork, communication, and mentorship skills.
5. What is your retention rate thus far?
Shows hiring experience.