Executive Recruiters are responsible for acquiring suitably qualified individuals to occupy positions within companies. Though Executive Recruiters may work in teams, they often hold veto regarding hiring choices.
When interviewing Executive Recruiters, the ideal candidate will exhibit decisiveness, excellent communication, and the capacity to build and sustain sincere relationships. Be wary of candidates who are rigid and cannot be trusted with sensitive data.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Executive Recruiters:
1. Where are the best places to source candidates?
Reveals research and networking skills.
2. Which of your hiring decisions do you regret the most?
Demonstrates insight and the capacity to evolve.
3. What would you do if no one shared your reservations about a candidate?
Tests teamwork, intuition, and assertiveness.
4. How would you detect deceit when interviewing a candidate?
Shows an understanding of human behavior.
5. What would you do to ensure that the new incumbent was well oriented?
Highlights prior experience, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources