Also known as an Executive Assistant, the Executive Administrative Assistant provides clerical support to offices by answering phone calls and emails, greeting clients and scheduling meetings for executives.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and well-presented Executive Administrative Assistant to perform administrative tasks such as greeting visitors to the office, making travel arrangements for executives and responding to emails or phone calls.
To be successful as an Executive Administrative Assistant you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks within set deadlines. A good Executive Administrative Assistant has excellent computer skills and a well-presented appearance.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors to the office.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Manage the executive calendar.
- Schedule meetings for executives.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Ordering office supplies.
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources