Interview Questions for ETL Developers:
1. What tools do you use in the ETL process?
Indicates the extent of the candidate’s knowledge of ETL and coding software.
2. What information do you gather from a company before you start the ETL process?
Shows the candidate’s ability to transform information into a storage concept.
3. What do you think is the most important part of the ETL process?
Highlights areas where the candidate will apply focus to a new project.
4. What has been your most successful ETL job and why?
Indicates the candidate’s highest level of work experience.
5. How do you manage your time and resources when working on a project?
Displays the techniques and tools used by the candidate to complete a project.