Estate managers supervise and manage the day-to-day operations of private estates. They oversee all maintenance and repairs to the estate grounds and buildings, manage house staff and groundskeepers, and coordinate events and functions. They are also responsible for managing estates' budgets.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Estate Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a meticulous estate manager to spearhead the operations and upkeep of our estate. In this role, you will be required to prepare and manage budgets, train and supervise staff, and oversee the daily operations of the estate. You will also be required to manage bookings, events, and rentals of the estate.
To be a successful estate manager, you should be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch estate manager should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and ensure that the estate's business ventures generate profit.
Estate Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Promoting the estate's businesses through marketing channels such as social media.
- Liaising with event planners, catering services, and clients to ensure that all functions run smoothly.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
Estate Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of five years' experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
- The ability to be on call at all times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources