Employment Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced employment specialist to manage our company’s employment services. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up candidate interviews, managing databases, screening candidates, and managing all placement advertising services. You may also be required to provide information on the best-suited candidate for the position and facilitate the HR department in designing placement structures.
To ensure success as an employment specialist, you should have in-depth knowledge of human resource management, good interpersonal skills, and excellent interview skills. A top-notch employment specialist expertly matches qualified candidates for available positions within a company.
Employment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Advertising available positions on job sites, social media sites, and other digital resources.
- Assisting the HR department with the design and implementation of placement structures.
- Screening candidates for available positions.
- Setting up and participating in candidate interviews.
- Managing and maintaining candidate information databases.
- Processing and sending letters of employment.
- Managing the recruitment advertising budget.
- Conducting post-placement interviews with company employees.
- Creating and presenting recruitment reports.
Employment Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, psychology, or similar field.
- Proven work experience as an employment specialist.
- Knowledge of organizational psychology and human behavior.
- Advanced interviewing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment strategies and corporate structure.
- High-level organizational skills.