Employment Specialists, also known as Job Placement Specialists, manage the employment services of a company. They advertise available posts, set up employment interviews, screen candidates, and assist HR with recruitment strategies.
When interviewing Employment Specialists, the ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of psychology and human behavior, advanced interviewing skills, and good communication skills. Be wary of candidates with poor organizational skills and those who are not proficient with digital marketing techniques.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Employment Specialists:
1. What skills do you think Employment Specialists need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the position and highlights the candidate’s inherent skills.
2. What digital marketing techniques would you use to attract qualified candidates?
Demonstrates knowledge of digital advertising and marketing techniques.
3. What techniques would you use to screen candidates for an available position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal and interviewing skills.
4. How do you organize your workload for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time-management and organizational skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you recruited, interviewed, and placed a valued employee in your previous company?
Highlights the candidate’s previous work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources