Employee Relations Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of employee relations specialist. Employee relations specialists are responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data, organizing and updating employee files, and overseeing employee orientation and training, among other duties.
Moreover, employee relations specialists will need to have extensive knowledge of employment law and adhere to company and industry regulations at all times.
Employee Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Representing the company at job fairs and college campuses.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee complaints.
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
- Arranging employee physical examinations.
Employee Relations Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in human resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.