Interview Questions for Electronics Technicians:
1. What skills have you acquired so far as a technician?
Tests skill level, experience, and highlights potential weaknesses.
2. What do you consider the most important traits of an electronics technician?
Reveals knowledge of electronics and understanding of the role.
3. What do you do if a coworker gets an electric shock?
Tests knowledge of health and safety codes, ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as problem-solving skills.
4. Describe a time you made a mistake on the job. What did you learn?
Tests level of accountability, resilience, and willingness to learn.
5. How would you resolve a dispute with a coworker?
Tests interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.