Electrical Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the work done by electricians on a job site.
When interviewing Electrical Supervisors, suitable candidates will have strong managerial skills and excellent knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Electrical Supervisors:
1. What skills do you think Electrical Supervisors need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. How would you motivate workers when a job is taking longer than expected?
Demonstrates the candidate’s managerial and problem-solving skills.
3. Which systems do you implement to ensure all work complies with state regulations?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of electrical systems and state codes.
4. An electrical system was incorrectly installed. What is your plan of action?
Demonstrates the candidate’s troubleshooting and managerial skills.
5. What would say is the most difficult part of being an Electrical Supervisor?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources