Interview Questions for Electrical Supervisors:
1. What skills do you think electrical supervisors need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. How would you motivate workers when a job is taking longer than expected?
Demonstrates the candidate’s managerial and problem-solving skills.
3. Which systems do you implement to ensure all work complies with state regulations?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of electrical systems and state codes.
4. An electrical system was incorrectly installed. What is your plan of action?
Demonstrates the candidate’s troubleshooting and managerial skills.
5. What would say is the most difficult part of being an Electrical Supervisor?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.