Interview Questions for Electrical Project Engineers:
1. Can you describe a time you used analytical skills to solve a problem?
Demonstrates problem-solving and analytical skills.
2. How would you go about identifying an electrical fault?
Tests diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
3. What are your most successful strategies for sticking to a budget?
Tests planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
4. How do you ensure you keep up to date with developments in engineering?
Demonstrates commitment to learning and dedication to excellence.
5. Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a client. How did this go?
Tests interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.