Editorial Assistant Interview Questions:
1. How do you plan a publication schedule?
Tests the candidates' knowledge of publication schedules.
2. Do you have experience writing reader's reports?
Showcases the candidates' experience and knowledge of editorial tasks.
3. How would you inform a writer that their manuscript was unsuccessful?
Demonstrates the candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
4. How do you manage multiple tasks?
Tests the candidates' ability to work under pressure and meet various deadlines.
5. How would you go about proofreading an 800-page manuscript?
Highlights the candidates' proofreading experience and ability to complete large projects.