Interview Questions for EDI Analysts:
1. What information is required before an EDI system can be built?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of system design.
2. Which software programming languages are you familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise.
3. What techniques do you use to ensure an EDI system is accurate, efficient, and user-friendly?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of standard industry procedures.
4. How do you go about training end-users on a system you deployed?
Demonstrates the candidate's training and communication skills.
5. What is the most complex EDI system you designed and deployed?
Reveals relevant industry experience.