Duty Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a dependable duty manager to perform nighttime and weekend supervisory tasks at our established facility. The duty manager should schedule employees' shifts, delegate pertinent duties, and enforce our facility's policies. You should also strive to inhibit security breaches.
To ensure success as a duty manager, you should commit to furthering our establishment's marketability by issuing memorable guest support. Ultimately, a fantastic duty manager will utilize their brilliant coordination techniques to encourage our facility's efficiency.
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling shifts and disseminating this data.
- Directing and assessing workflow periodically.
- Ensuring the observance of stipulated budgets.
- Furnishing guests with practical aid, as needed.
- Resolving notable disagreements between staff.
- Addressing rule violations committed by guests.
- Instituting suitable disciplinary measures upon employees' misconduct.
- Strengthening our fully-functioning security measures and conceptualizing new procedures.
Duty Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Possession of a Management, Training and Development, or adjacent qualification is ideal.
- Demonstrable experience as a reliable duty manager.
- Proficient in mainstream scheduling solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Brilliant supervision, motivational, and task delegation abilities.
- Refined coordination techniques.
- Willingness to perform nighttime and weekend tasks.