Interview Questions for Duty Managers:
1. How would you delegate unpleasant tasks?
Uncovers interpersonal skills and fairness.
2. When would you interject in employees' quarrels?
Highlights conciliation techniques.
3. What constitutes superb customer service?
Tests thoughtfulness about customer's desires plus established service benchmarks.
4. How would you bolster our customer service rankings?
Evaluates innovation and congruence with company aims.
5. Which of our security implements would you choose to fortify?
Unveils familiarity with extant measures and methods of bolstering these.