Duty Managers supervise employees and routine operations to encourage efficiency. Duty Managers work in many spheres, though positions abound within hotels.
When interviewing Duty Managers, superb candidates ought to be articulate leaders. Avoid indecisive candidates who are uncommunicative and partial.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Duty Managers:
1. How would you delegate unpleasant tasks?
Uncovers interpersonal skills and fairness.
2. When would you interject in employees' quarrels?
Highlights conciliation techniques.
3. What constitutes superb customer service?
Tests thoughtfulness about customer's desires plus established service benchmarks.
4. How would you bolster our customer service rankings?
Evaluates innovation and congruence with company aims.
5. Which of our security implements would you choose to fortify?
Unveils familiarity with extant measures and methods of bolstering these.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources