Distributors oversee the delivery of goods and ensure that stock levels are maintained. They also foster professional relationships with suppliers and negotiate the best contracts.
When interviewing Distributors, look for those with stellar organizational skills and attention to detail. Be wary of candidates who struggle to identify inferior products.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Distributors:
1. How would you go about securing better deals with suppliers and vendors?
Tests problem-solving skills as well as knowledge of the distribution process.
2. Your competitor is doing well. How do you go about evening the playing field?
Reveals research abilities and critical thinking skills.
3. Can you describe a time when you provided quality customer service?
Assesses customer service skills and attention to detail.
4. What strategies would you use to train Sales Representatives?
Shows the ability to teach others and work in a team.
5. Can you describe a time when you successfully negotiated a great contract?
Highlights negotiation skills and professionalism.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources