Interview Questions for Digital Media Specialist:
1. What design software do you prefer working with and why?
Assesses the candidate's technical experience and skills.
2. How would you decide what digital media platforms to use for a specific campaign?
Evaluates the candidate's analytical thinking skills.
3. How would you increase exposure on digital media channels?
Explores the candidate's knowledge of paid digital media placements.
4. How would you go about establishing an online media library?
Examines the candidate's experience and knowledge of digital storage.
5. Can you describe your most challenging media project and how you created it?
Reveals more of the candidate's experience and problem-solving abilities.