Interview Questions for Digital Designers:
1. How would you approach designing a banner for a sale advertisement?
Tests candidates' creativity and experience creating content for advertisements.
2. Which design software do you use, and why?
Showcases candidates' knowledge of computer tools and popular design software.
3. What was your biggest digital design challenge? What did you learn?
Highlights candidates' ability to work under pressure and the type of responsibilities they can manage.
4. What does "color theory" mean in digital design?
Demonstrates candidates' design knowledge and educational background.
5. In terms of design, what do you think makes a good digital campaign?
Highlights candidates' creativity and their ability to present and communicate design concepts.