Digital Account Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a dynamic digital account manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you'll develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met. You'll also act as the primary point of contact between our clients and the company.
To ensure success as a digital account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch digital account manager should be a sociable, creative individual with the ability to interpret a client's digital needs.
Digitial Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Determining client needs by conducting in-person or electronic meetings to outline their digital goals.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Overseeing the client's online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
- Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust.
- Writing reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
Digitial Account Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
- A certification in digital marketing management is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital account manager, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.