Interview Questions for Design Directors:
1. What basic elements would you include in a design plan?
Indicates the candidate's design experience and their planning skills.
2. Describe a time you made a mistake in a project. What would you do differently?
Illustrates the candidate's ability to accept and learn from their mistakes, as well as their critical thinking and analytical skills.
3. What would you do if a designer made an error that put a project behind schedule?
Shows the candidate's communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
4. How effective was your pitch the last time you presented an idea to a client?
Demonstrates the candidate's presentation and communication skills, as well as their confidence in themselves and their ideas.
5. What tools would you use to design a complex animation?
Illustrates the candidate's knowledge of CAD tools.